This is a Christian Tournament. Submitting your name on an entry form signifies your willingness to abide by the National Hoops Code of Conduct.
Do not play music from any music device at the tournament.
Do not use tobacco or drugs in any form.
Do not bring alcohol.
Do not curse.
Do not fight or use bad sportsmanship.
Give respect to all staff, especially game officials.
Take care of tournament property. Do not litter.
There will be a gospel message. Give your attention to the speaker and respect the Word of God.
Please stay until after the gospel message is complete. Leaving early will eliminate you from awards and cause your team to forfeit.
All games are officiated.
The 1st part will be a Round Robin format. The 2nd part will be the double elimination tournament.
Jump Ball will begin play.
The length of games will be determined by the number of teams entering.
Any change of possession requires a take back (e.g. steal, rebound, including after a jump ball)
All throw-ins must be made from the top of the key and it must be a pass in.
- After a made basket, the opposing team will take it out. Allowing the opposing team to �hold� the ball is not required.
- Teams of 3 that lose a player must play with 2 players.
- The clock will run except for the final rounds when it stops on dead balls.
- Overtime periods will only be used in Double Elimination and will be 1 minute.
- Only team fouls are recorded. After the 4th team foul, the fouled player gets 1 free-throw with normal free throw rules. (The shooting player has only 5 seconds to shoot)
- If a basket is scored on the foul, the fouled player still gets a free-throw with normal rules.
- Score is kept by 2s and 3s.
- Stalling with the lead is not permitted and will result in a loss of possession.
- Players may not change teams once the tournament begins.
- Subbing in can be done at any time.
- Jewelry may not be worn during games.
A held ball results in an NBA style jump ball.